How to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
Caring for an aging loved one can be overwhelming, especially when a crisis occurs or a family member acts as the primary caregiver.
For this webinar, Kristina George will be joined by Annalee Kruger, Founder of Care Right, Inc., a Senior Planning Concierge Service which assists families all across the country in navigating the complexities associated with aging.
Together, they will discuss:
- How to spot signs of caregiver burnout
- "The caregiver snowball"
- What to look for during the holidays with aging parents
- The value of an Aging Plan
- The importance of family meetings
- Discussing “what” to do “when”
At the end of the presentation, they will facilitate a Q&A to answer any questions you might have.
We hope you can join us December 6th at 12pm EST for this special event. Please register by submitting the info below.
As always, feel free to share this event with anyone you think could benefit.