Who We Serve
Personal Attention Through Your Life Transitions
At Northstar, we believe that clients deserve a deep and personal approach to Wealth Management, especially during times of transition when there is lot of complexity and uncertainty. These periods in life can threaten one’s personal and financial well-being. As Certified Financial Transitionists, we work to keep our clients safe and support them during these uncertain times. Our goal is to help our clients-in-transition increase their well-being, facilitate better decision-making, and emerge stronger and more resilient individuals.
Who We Help
We find that those who benefit most from our comprehensive Wealth Management and life planning services:
- Enjoy the clarity of an objective and comprehensive approach to wealth management with an advisor who works with them to align their personal goals with the totality of their finances.
- Appreciate professionalism, but also seek a more personal client experience.
- Feel they can benefit from a professional’s knowledge, experience, and attention to detail, and in the process, reclaim precious time for higher-priority activities.
- Appreciate life and understand that better financial and life planning can enhance their journey.
- Have amassed or inherited a significant amount of investable assets and are ready to position those assets to enhance their lives.
If this sounds like you, we would love to have a conversation. After many years of helping individuals and their families, we’ve determined that our services best address the financial challenges of those with one million or more investable assets. Our fee for wealth management services are calculated as a percentage of assets under management, which is a rough proxy for complexity. Our minimum annual retainer is $6,250 (billed quarterly) and we are happy to provide a customized quote at our complimentary Discovery Meeting. We invite you to explore if Northstar Financial Planning is a good fit for you and your family.