Just as we help individual investors connect their personal goals and risk tolerances with realistic market returns, Northstar brings our seasoned wealth management experience to business' 401(k) plans. Our goals are twofold: to minimize management risks for the plan sponsor while guiding them in delivering the highest standard of care for plan participants.
- Safe Harbor Support Services – We help reduce plan sponsor risk by helping you comply with safe harbor protection requirements to minimize liability exposure (such as helping you appropriately benchmark your plan against industry standards).
- Compliance with 408(2)(b) Regulation - We know how to help you comply with the new Department of Labor regulations.
- Investment Selection – We help you comply with and protect yourself according to 401(k) fiduciary standards, including offering due diligence in our role as your 3(21) advisor on your plans and your investment selections.
- Participant Advice – We provide your participants with prudent advice designed to reinforce their participation and encourage disciplined, informed investing.
- Goal-based Management – Northstar simplifies the 401(k) plan process, helping you and your employees efficiently pursue long-term goals -- you for your business, and they for their desired retirement.
When is the last time you've benchmarked your current plan to ensure that costs and plan provider relationships are reasonable and defensible? If it's been a while, let's have a conversation today about how Northstar can help!