Are you thinking about retiring? Our monthly Retirement Planning Webinar is for people wishing to retire in the next 2-5 years. The goal is to educate and provide clarity on decisions that will have to be made prior to or during retirement. The format will be like a radio show. We will provide some information and then open up to discussion. Please share this with friends and family. We hope to have some great discussions!
For more information on these and other events we are planning throughout the year please subscribe to receive events updates here.
Dates and Topics:
Wiser Women Workshop
Vision Boarding - Creating the Life You Want
Robin Young, CFP®, CeFT® and Irene Tomkinson, MSW will present this interactive vision board workshop where you can create your own personal vision board. What you focus on expands in your life!
Date: January 18, 2017 (Wednesday
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Place: Northstar Offices, 112 Range Rd., Windham, NH
- What do you want more of in your life?
- If money did not matter, what would your life look like?
- Where do you want to spend your time, money and energy in 2017?
Come enjoy a fun evening of creating a picture of your ideal life. It’s also a time to connect with other fabulous women in a relaxed, informal evening.
Cost is $20 to cover supplies. All women are welcome.
Economics and Investing
* Against the Gods – Peter Bernstein
* The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century – Thomas L. Friedman
* The Millionaire Next Door – Thomas Stanley
* The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham
Northstar Financial Planning writes a quarterly letter on investments and financial planning. You may click on the links below to read letters.